The hydrotherapy option of this walk-in bath is on display in our showroom. Love having a bath but getting difficult to get into and out of your standard lay down bath? This is your sleek and stylish alternative. NDIS approved and perfectly designed for anyone with disabilities. Shipped Australia wide. We can also install for you.
**Hydrotherapy + advanced tap set model displayed in our Showroom**
A Windsor Walk-in Bath will provide:
- An extra wide outward opening door for easy access and transfer in and out of the bath
- Wheelchair accessible
- A low bath step-in
- A comfortable seat with cushion and head rest for an upright sitting position during the bathing experience
- Water tight door
- Easy to reach, open and close quarter-turn Australian WaterMark approved fast-flow taps (for quick bath filling)
- Large drain for rapid emptying of the bath
- Built-in overflow to avoid accidental overfilling of the bath
- Removable front floor panel so floor-based hoists can be accommodated for
- Optional hydrotherapy spa system available (IPx5 rated power point required – can easily be installed by a licenced electrician)
- The spa system is self-cleaning and warm air based
- Spa air jets dispense air on the side (not centre) to avoid the risk of bruising sensitive skin.
- Optional grab bar available
- Assembled in Australia from local and imported components
- Long lasting fibreglass and stainless-steel construction
- 3-year warranty parts and labour
- Easy installation, by a local licensed plumber. A major remodelling may not be required.
- The walk-in bath is stand-alone, can be added and removed from a bathroom easily when required, e.g. take it with you when moving home.
- Can fit in most existing bath spaces, some shower spaces and laundries
- All models are available with either a left or right-hand side door to suit your location at no extra cost.
The benefits of a Windsor walk-in bath.
- Safer and more comfortable bathing
- Supports independence and gives you freedom to stay in your own home longer
- Assists in pain management, soothing away aches and pains e.g. arthritis
- Relaxes you for a good night sleep
- Easier personal hygiene management
- Enhances mental and emotional wellbeing
- Reduces the physical caregiving stress for the carer