The hydrotherapy option of this walk-in bath is on display in our showroom. Love having a bath but getting difficult to get into and out of your standard lay down bath? This is your sleek and stylish alternative. NDIS approved and perfectly designed for anyone with disabilities. Shipped Australia wide. We can also install for you.
Do you remember the last time you were able to enjoy a long, hot soak to get rid of any aches, pain or stress without having to worry about how to hop in and out of the bath? Now you can enjoy the bath again thanks to Windsor Bath’s Serene lay-down walk-in bath. They allow you to enjoy that good soak again in comfort and safety. By replacing your current traditional bath which may now be awkward and difficult to use, you can now return to bathing like you’re used to.
Installing a lay-down bath in the same place as your current traditional bathtub means that the same water and drainage points can be used to reduce installation costs. With a simple in-swinging door (either left or right sided), low slip floors and a stylish design, our Serene model is extremely safe and accessible.
With the option of a shower screen add on, you can also use the lay-down bath as a shower basin, so you don’t have to choose between a bath or a shower if you love both. Our Serene lay-down walk-in bath is an ideal way to future proof your bathroom.
A Windsor Walk-in Bath will provide:
- An outward opening door for easy access and transfer in and out of the bath
- Wheelchair accessible
- A low bath step-in
- Water tight inward swinging door
- Large drain for rapid emptying of the bath
- Optional hydrotherapy spa system available (IPx5 rated power point required – can easily be installed by a licenced electrician)
- The spa system is self-cleaning and warm air based
- Spa air jets dispense air on the side (not centre) to avoid the risk of bruising sensitive skin
- Optional grab bar available
- Assembled in Australia from local and imported components
- Long lasting fibreglass and stainless-steel construction
- 3-year warranty parts and labour
- Easy installation, by a local licensed plumber. A major remodelling may not be required
- The walk-in bath is stand-alone, can be added and removed from a bathroom easily when required, e.g. take it with you when moving home
- Can fit in most existing bath spaces, some shower spaces and laundries
- Available with either a left or right-hand side door to suit your location at no extra cost
The benefits of a Windsor walk-in bath.
- Safer and more comfortable bathing
- Supports independence and gives you freedom to stay in your own home longer
- Spa model, assists in pain management, soothing away aches and pains e.g. arthritis
- Spa model, relaxes you for a good night sleep
- Easier personal hygiene management
- Enhances mental and emotional wellbeing
- Reduces the physical caregiving stress for the carer
Ask for special pricing without tapware