The RAK Resort Toilet Suite is manufactured in UAE using Geberit flush mechanisms.
The Resort Toilet Suite, RAK back-to-wall has been designed with both the pan and the cistern sitting flush against the wall.
The design also eliminates any gaps or crevices from the external area of the toilet, making it much easier to clean.
This design means that the water inlet point will be concealed and will need to remain in the on position once the toilet is fitted.
The Resort Toilet Suite has an extended height pan making the combined height of the pan and seat at 500mm and would suit the taller person or elderly.
Resort Toilet Suite, RAK back-to-wall Specifications
- Pan Size = 370mm back x 665mm reach x 450mm height (excluding seat)
- Footprint = 240mm wide x 555mm deep
- Overall Size = 370mm back x 665mm reach x 850mm height
- Trap Type = P trap | S Trap 90-200 | S Trap 70-160
- Pan Rim = rimless hygienic flushing
- Material = ceramic
- Finish = alpine white
- Water Flow = powerful, prevents splashing
- Flush Buttons = round, easy-push chrome
- Pan Type = concealed for easy cleaning
- Seat = UF quick release, soft close, standard
- Flush = high quality, Geberit flush mechanism
- Hinges = stainless steel
- Water Inlets = top or bottom
- WELS 4 Star rated, 4.5L/3L (3.3L average flush)
- WELS Registration: L06364
- Made = UAE
Vitreous China = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Tanks & Frames = 15yr replacement parts or product residential | 15yr replacement parts or product commercial
Valves = 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Flush Button Plates = 3yr replacement parts or product residential | 3yr replacement parts or product commercial
Accessories & Spare Parts = 1yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
*excludes parts subject to wear and tear such as rubber seals
Click Here to view our toilet roll holders