The Joli Hampton Vanity, floor-stand has a moulded ceramic top and satin white cabinet.
This cabinet is finger pull with two soft close drawers for the 750 and 900 models and four soft close drawers for the 1200 model.
Floor-standing vanities are best suited when the vanity basin waste exits via the floor as it will be hidden by the kickboard.
The soft sided rectangular basin is makes the top seamless and easy to clean.
The drawer runners are full extension meaning you have easy access to the full depth of the storage space and making them easy to clean.
The cabinet is manufactured with highly water-resistant, 2-pac medium density fibreboard (MDF) and using E0 board, which has 50%
lower formaldehyde emission than the minimum Australian Standard E1 board.
The cabinet backing board and drawer base is 16mm thick to ensure strength and quality throughout, even where you can’t see it.
Joli Hampton Vanity, floor-stand – Specifications
Joli Moulded Basin Top:
- Size = 750mm | 900mm | 1200mm wide x 18mm thick
- Material = vitrified ceramic
- Finish = gloss white, glazed
- Tile Lip = yes, 3mm
- Style = softly curved bowl design
- Overflow = yes, chrome cover included
- Tap Hole = 1 | 3
- Waste = 32mm waste with overflow, not included
Hampton Floor Stand Cabinet:
Hampton cabinets are unique and highly functional with two stylish large drawers in the 750 and 900 models and four drawers in the 1200 model.
The 900 and 1200 wide models contain two hidden internal drawers for extra storage.
Wall mounted at your preferred height.
- Finish = highest quality UV resistant matte white
- Interior = bright white
- Height = 850mm (not including basin-top)
- Height = 870mm (including basin-top)
- Depth = 460mm
- Drawers = 2 x soft close 750 & 900 models
- Drawers = 4 x soft close 1200 model
- Drawer Runners = full extension
- Backing Board & Drawer Bases = solid 16mm
- FSC approved, eco-friendly E0 quality board
- Handles = no (available to purchase separately)
750 model – Technical Specifications
900 model – Technical Specifications
1200 model – Technical Specifications
Click Here to view suitable ceramic waste options
Click Here to view suitable coloured waste options
Cabinets (MDF only) = 5 yr replacement parts or product + 1 yr labour residential | 1 yr replacement parts or product + 1 yr labour commercial
Handles, Hinges, Legs & Drawer Runners = 5 yr replacement parts residential | 1 yr replacement parts commercial
Vitreous China = 5 yr replacement product + 1 yr labour residential | 1 yr replacement product + 1 yr labour commercial
There are no reviews yet.