The hydrotherapy option of this walk-in bath is on display in our showroom. Love having a bath but getting difficult to get into and out of your standard lay down bath? This is your sleek and stylish alternative. NDIS approved and perfectly designed for anyone with disabilities. Shipped Australia wide. We can also install for you.
**On display in our showroom, no hydrotherapy, no tap set model**
Please call 0419924471 to make an appointment to view this product.
PRICE INCREASE JANUARY 2024, Windsor Baths have increased their pricing effective1st 15 Jan 24. We are offering clients a special price lock to secure your unit at the current pricing. Please call our office or email us for further information.
Independent Bath, walk-in-sit-down
The Windsor Independent Bath, walk-in-sit-down is the largest model in the selection. This model has a standing shower floor footprint that is large enough for the user to stand to shower and reduces water splashing outside the bath. With the non-slip floor feature, you will be safe enjoying your shower standing up and you may not need to have additional shower space in your bathroom. By installing the Independent Walk-In Bath you will regain your independence with self-care needs thus saving money and modesty by not needing an in-home carer.
Not sure if this model will fit through your existing bathroom door? Not a problem, we can assist with resolving installation issues, give us a call to discuss further.
All Windsor Baths are assembled locally in Sydney, Australia allowing us to offer some limited customisations. We welcome discussions with you around this and your individual needs.
Your bath will be shipped from NSW and you can collect from our Sunbury, Victoria warehouse or the closest transport depot to you. We can also deliver straight to your door. All delivery fees vary and are based on your model selection and destination. We are happy to quote on a delivery to suit your needs. Delivery is not included with your bath purchase due to the fluctuating costs associated with large item freight Australia is currently facing.
Windsor Independent Bath, walk-in-sit-down – Specifications & Benefits
- An extra wide outward opening door for easy access and transfer in and out of the bath
- Wheelchair accessible
- A low bath step-in
- A comfortable seat with cushion and head rest for an upright sitting position during the bathing experience
- Water tight door
- Easy to reach, open and close quarter-turn Australian WaterMark approved fast-flow taps (for quick bath filling)
- Large drain for rapid emptying of the bath
- Built-in overflow to avoid accidental overfilling of the bath
- Removable front floor panel so floor-based hoists can be accommodated for
- Optional hydrotherapy spa system available (IPx5 rated power point required – can easily be installed by a licenced electrician)
- The spa system is self-cleaning and warm air based
- Spa air jets dispense air on the side (not centre) to avoid the risk of bruising sensitive skin.
- Optional grab bar available
- Assembled in Australia from local and imported components
- Long lasting fibreglass and stainless-steel construction
- 3-year warranty parts and labour
- Easy installation, by a local licensed plumber. A major remodelling may not be required.
- The walk-in bath is stand-alone, can be added and removed from a bathroom easily when required, e.g. take it with you when moving home.
- Can fit in most existing bath spaces, some shower spaces and laundries
- All models are available with either a left or right-hand side door to suit your location at no extra cost.
- Safer and more comfortable bathing
- Supports independence and gives you freedom to stay in your own home longer
- Assists in pain management, soothing away aches and pains eg: arthritis
- Relaxes you for a good night sleep
- Easier personal hygiene management
- Enhances mental and emotional wellbeing
- Reduces the physical caregiving stress for the carer