The Delta Toilet Suite back-to-wall has been designed with both the pan and the cistern sitting flush against the wall.
The design also eliminates any gaps or crevices from the external area of the toilet, making it much easier to clean.
With this in mind, you will need to make sure the water inlet point is behind the pan section so it can be connected up and turned on before positioning
the pan up against the wall.
- Available in P-trap, S-trap 90-160 or S-trap 160-230
- Hygienic Nano-Glaze protection
- Rimless, hygienic flush pan
- Extended height pan: 450mm
- Large, easy-push chrome flush buttons
- Concealed pan for easy cleaning
- UF quick release, soft close seat
- High quality, R&T flush mechanism
- Stainless steel hinges
- Includes floor mounting screws
- Top or bottom inlets:
– Left top inlet
– Left OR right bottom inlet
WELS 4 Star rated, 4.5L/3L (3.3L average flush)
WELS Registration: L05625
- The toilet seat may be removed for easy cleaning, depress the quick release buttons and lift off
- Clean only with a soft cloth or sponge using warm water with mild soap or detergent
- DO NOT use any abrasive cleaning materials
- DO NOT use any solvents or corrosive liquids
- Note that the use of clip-on deodorisers will affect the flushing performance
Vitreous China = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Tanks & Frames = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Valves = 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 1yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Flush Button Plates = 2yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
Accessories & Spare Parts = 1yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
*excludes parts subject to wear and tear such as rubber seals
There are no reviews yet.