A very modern back to wall, state of the art toilet suite. It has an extended height pan, rimless cyclonic flushing system, soft close quick release seat, flush buttons that can be changed from the standard chrome finish to brushed nickel, matte black, gun metal or urban brass to match your tapware.
The Delta Care Toilet Suite back-to-wall has been designed with both the pan and the cistern sitting flush against the wall.
The design also eliminates any gaps or crevices from the external area of the toilet, making it much easier to clean.
With this in mind, you will need to make sure the water inlet point is behind the pan section so it can be connected up and turned on before positioning
the pan up against the wall.
There is an extended space between the back of the seat and the start of the cistern so you can add a wall mounted back rest for extra support if required.
This Delta Care Toilet Suite has seat ONLY (no lid).
Delta Care Toilet Suite back-to-wall – Specifications
- Size = 800mm long x 360mm wide x 875mm high
- Pan Size = 800mm long x 360mm wide x 440mm high (without seat)
- Pan Size = 800mm long x 360mm wide x 470mm high (with seat)
- Trap Options = P-trap | S-trap 90-280
- Pan Finish = gloss white
- Pan Internal Finish = hygienic Nano-Glaze
- Pan = rimless, hygienic flush, concealed
- Flush Buttons = large, easy-push chrome
- Flush Button Options = blue round raised | chrome round raised | chrome rectangle flush
- Seat Colour Options = grey | blue | white
- Cistern = high quality, R&T flush mechanism
- Hinges = stainless steel
- Inlets = top left | bottom left | bottom right
- WELS 4 Star rated, 4.5L/3L (3.2L average flush)
- WELS Registration: L06484
Click Here to view the optional extra Back Rest
Click Here to view the Care Grab Rails, straight
Click Here to view the Care Grab Rails, angled
Click Here to view the Coloured Flush Button options for the rectangle model
Click Here to view the Replacement Seat options
- Clean only with a soft cloth or sponge using warm water with mild soap or detergent
- DO NOT use any abrasive cleaning materials
- DO NOT use any solvents or corrosive liquids
- Note that the use of clip-on deodorisers will affect the flushing performance
Vitreous China = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Tanks & Frames = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Valves = 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 1yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Flush Button Plates = 2yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
Accessories & Spare Parts = 1yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
*excludes parts subject to wear and tear such as rubber seals