The RAK Compact Toilet Suite is manufactured in UAE using Geberit flush mechanisms. Can be installed as AS1428.1 compliant.
Compact Toilet Suite, RAK back-to-wall are designed with both the pan and cistern sitting flush against the wall.
The design also eliminates any gaps or crevices from the external area of the toilet, making it much easier to clean.
The compact design of this suite is perfectly suited to floorplans that do not have a lot of space as the short projection will allow extra floor space.
Compact Toilet Suite, RAK back-to-wall Specifications
- Pan Size = 360mm wide x 625mm reach x 455mm high (excluding seat)
- Pan Size = extended height 475mm high (including seat)
- Overall Size = 360mm wide x 625mm reach x 825mm high
- Trap Type = P trap | S trap 70-160 | S trap 160-210
- Type = can be installed to comply with Ambulant AS1428.1
- Pan = concealed for easy cleaning
- Flush Buttons = large, easy-push, round
- Seat = UF quick release, soft close
- Flush Mechanism = high quality, Geberit
- Water Inlets = top left | bottom left or right
- Hinges = stainless steel
- Floor Fixing = concealed kit included
- Made in UAE
- WELS 4 Star rated, 4.5L/3L (3.3L average flush)
- WELS Registration: L01791
Compact RAK Toilet Suite Technical Specifications
Vitreous China = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Tanks & Frames = 15yr replacement parts or product residential | 15yr replacement parts or product commercial
Valves = 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Flush Button Plates = 3yr replacement parts or product residential | 3yr replacement parts or product commercial
Accessories & Spare Parts = 1yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
*excludes parts subject to wear and tear such as rubber seals
Click here to view toilet roll holders