A very modern back to wall, state of the art toilet suite. It has an extended height pan, rimless cyclonic flushing system, soft close quick release seat, flush buttons that can be changed from the standard chrome finish to brushed nickel, matte black, gun metal or urban brass to match your tapware.
The Compact Toilet Suite, RAK back-to-wall has been designed with both the pan and the cistern sitting flush against the wall.
The design also eliminates any gaps or crevices from the external area of the toilet, making it much easier to clean.
With this in mind, you will need to make sure the water inlet point is behind the pan section so it can be connected up and turned on before positioning
the pan up against the wall.
There is an extended space between the back of the seat and the start of the cistern so you can add a wall mounted back rest for extra support if required.
This Compact Toilet Suite has seat and lid.
This model is not suitable if you require to add a back rest.
Compact Toilet Suite, RAK back-to-wall – Specifications
- Size = 625mm long x 365mm wide x 825mm high
- Pan Size = 625mm long x 365mm wide x 455mm high (without seat)
- Pan Size = 625mm long x 365mm wide x 485mm high (with seat)
- Footprint = 220mm wide x 500mm deep
- Trap Options = P-trap | S-trap 70-160 | S-trap 160-210
- Pan Finish = alpine white
- Pan = rimless, hygienic flush, concealed
- Flush Buttons = round, large, easy-push chrome
- Seat = quick release, soft close
- Seat Colour Options = grey | blue
- Cistern = high quality, Geberit flush mechanism
- Hinges = stainless steel
- Inlets = top left | bottom left | bottom right
- WELS 4 Star rated, 4.5L/3L (3.3L average flush)
- WELS Registration: L01790
Click Here to view the Care Grab Rails, straight
Click Here to view the Care Grab Rails, angled
Click Here to view the replacement toilet seat
- Clean only with a soft cloth or sponge using warm water with mild soap or detergent
- DO NOT use any abrasive cleaning materials
- DO NOT use any solvents or corrosive liquids
- Note that the use of clip-on deodorisers will affect the flushing performance
Vitreous China = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Tanks & Frames = 15yr replacement parts or product residential | 15yr replacement parts or product commercial
Valves = 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Flush Button Plates = 3yr replacement parts or product residential | 3yr replacement parts or product commercial
Accessories & Spare Parts = 1yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
*excludes parts subject to wear and tear such as rubber seals
Toilet Seat = 1yr replacement parts or product residential & commercial use.
Please Note: Due to health & safety regulations, once a toilet seat has been purchased and removed from its original packaging,
it is unable to be returned for exchange or refund even if it has not been used.
With this in mind, we are happy to assist however we can with seat replacement selection, but we are unable to guarantee it will be an exact match.