Walk-In bath designed for those that are unable to get into and out of the standard lay down bath. NDIS approved. We can assist with the strip out of your old bath and the installation of this new bath. Australian owned product.
**Standard, no taps model displayed in our Showroom**
Please call, 70687680 to make booking to view this product
PRICE INCREASE JANUARY 2023, Windsor Baths have increased their pricing effective1st Jan 23. We are offering clients a special price lock to secure your unit at the current pricing. Please call our office or email us for further information.
We like to provide a unique viewing experience for our clients and hence, prefer clients contact us to book a suitable timeslot.
We would like you to experience all bath models and therefore, no other clients will be in our showroom at your viewing time.
The Compact Bath, walk-in-sit-down is the smallest model in the range and designed to fit neatly inside an existing shower space.
You may not need to remove your shower base to install.
With the non-slip floor, you will be safer transitioning in and out of the bath.
Installing the Compact Walk-In Bath will take back your independence with self-care needs thus saving money and modesty by not needing an in-home carer.
Not sure if this model is the right fit for you? Not a problem, visit our Showroom in Sunbury and sit in our display model yourself.
The Windsor Baths are assembled in Sydney, Australia allowing us to offer some limited customisations.
We welcome discussions with you around this and your individual needs.
We offer a 3 year parts and labour warranty on your purchase and can also assist you with quoting to install.
Your bath will be shipped from NSW and you can collect from our Sunbury, Victoria warehouse or the closest transport depot to you. We can also deliver straight to your door. All delivery fees vary and are based on your model selection and destination. We are happy to quote on a delivery to suit your needs. Delivery is not included with your bath purchase due to the fluctuating costs associated with large item freight Australia is currently facing.
The NDIS provider #68420686.
We can assist you with specific information for your Occupational Therapist to include in their report for funding.
Compact Bath, walk-in-sit-down – Specifications
- Size = 700mm wide x 950mm deep x 950mm high
- Door = water-tight
- Door Hinge = left | right
- Step Height = 180mm
- Seat = yes, cushion, suction, marine grade foam
- Head Rest = yes, cushion, suction, marine grade foam
- Water Outlet – yes, fast flow 30 litres per minute
- Taps = standard, quarter-turn, chrome, lever (hot & cold)
- Drain = large, for rapid emptying
- Overflow = yes, to avoid accidental overfilling
- Hydrotherapy Spa System = optional extra available (IPx5 rated power point required – can easily be installed by a licenced electrician)
- Cleaning = spa system, self-cleaning
- Spar System Output = warm air based
- Spa air jets dispense air on the side (not centre) to avoid the risk of bruising sensitive skin
- Grab Bar = yes, optional extra available (M1MRGR30)
- Material = fibreglass & stainless-steel construction
- Installation = licensed plumber, a major remodelling may not be required
- Stand Alone = yes, can be added & removed easily when required eg: take it with you when moving home
- Can be placed in a bath space, shower or laundry
- Warrant = 3 year parts & 3 year labour
Benefits of a Windsor Walk-In Bath
- Safer and more comfortable bathing
- Supports independence and gives you freedom to stay in your own home longer
- Assists in pain management, soothing away aches and pains eg: arthritis
- Relaxes you for a good night sleep
- Easier personal hygiene management
- Enhances mental and emotional wellbeing
- Reduces the physical caregiving stress for the carer