The Care Grab Rails, straight can be installed to be AS1428.1-2009 compliant.
They are made from 304 stainless steel with a satin finish.
With the concealed fixings, there is a size and shape to suit most care needs.
They come with screws to go into tiles & plaster.
It is recommended to meet Australian Standards, that you install timber pieces behind the wall to add additional structural support and support the weight of the user.
If you are unable to screw into timber, then it is recommended that you purchase screws that have an expandable flange to provide the additional support and eliminate the grab rail falling off the wall when weight bearing.
Care Grab Rails, straight – Specifications
- Sizes = 300mm | 450mm | 600mm x 87mm deep
- Compliance = AS1428.1
- Material = 304 stainless steel
- Finish = satin
- Fixings = concealed
- Included = rubber hygiene seals, wall mounting screws
- Excluded – GST exempt product
Click Here to view the angled grab bar range
Cleaning & Care
- Regularly clean with mild soapy water using a microfibre cloth
- In highly polluted or coastal locations, we recommend cleaning 2-3 times per week
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, cream cleaners or citrus based cleaners. These substances are abrasive and will damage the surface
- Do not use undue pressure and wipe in one direction only