This version of the Empire Toilet Suite comes with a standard thick seat. This means that the lid of the seat goes over the top of the seat section. Please check out the slim seat option before making your selection.
The Alix Toilet Suite, back-to-wall-slim-seat has been designed with both the pan and cistern sitting flush against the wall.
The design also eliminates any gaps or crevices from the external area of the toilet, making it much easier to clean.
Make sure the water inlet source is close enough to be covered by the pan if selecting a bottom inlet cistern as it will be concealed when toilet is fixed into position.
Alix Toilet Suite, back-to-wall – Specifications
- Footprint = 280mm wide x 480mm long
- Pan = 450mm high x 615mm length x 36mm wide
- Pan & Seat Height = 470mm, extended
- Overall height = 870mm (top of cistern to floor)
- Hygienic Nano-Glaze protection
- Flush buttons = Large, easy-push chrome
- Pan = concealed for easy cleaning
- Seat = UF quick release, soft close, standard
- Seat Finish = gloss white | gloss grey
- Flush Mechanism = high quality, R&T
- Hinges = stainless steel
- Includes floor mounting screws
- Water Inlets = top left | bottom left | bottom right
- WELS 4 Star rated, 4.5L/3L (3.3L average flush)
- WELS Registration: L05191
Vitreous China = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Tanks & Frames = 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 5yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Valves = 3yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour residential | 1yr replacement parts or product, 1yr labour commercial
Flush Button Plates = 2yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
Accessories & Spare Parts = 1yr replacement parts or product residential | 1yr replacement parts or product commercial
*excludes parts subject to wear and tear such as rubber seals