The hydrotherapy option of this walk-in bath is on display in our showroom. Love having a bath but getting difficult to get into and out of your standard lay down bath? This is your sleek and stylish alternative. NDIS approved and perfectly designed for anyone with disabilities. Shipped Australia wide. We can also install for you.
**Working Bath displayed in our Showroom, including hydrotherapy feature**
Please call, 7068 7680 to make an appointment to view this product
PRICE INCREASE JANUARY 2023, Windsor Baths have increased their pricing effective1st Jan 23. We are offering clients a special price lock to secure your unit at the current pricing. Please call our office or email us for further information.
We like to provide a unique viewing experience for our clients and hence, prefer clients contact us to book a suitable timeslot.
We would like you to experience all bath models and therefore, no other clients will be in our showroom at your viewing time.
The Access Bath, walk-in-sit-down has been designed for people who are finding it difficult to safely use a normal bath.
They are commonly used as a combined shower and bath, quite often located in an existing shower space.
This bath comes with NDIS provider #68420686.
We can assist your Occupational Therapist with specific information to include in their report to support your funding application.
Access Bath, walk-in-sit-down – Specifications & Benefits
- Size = 1320mm wide x 730mm deep x 1066mm high
- Door = water-tight, wide, outward opening for easy access and transfer in and out
- Door Hinge = left | right
- Wheelchair accessible = yes
- Step In = 127mm
- Seat = yes, cushion, suction, marine grade foam
- Head Rest = yes, cushion, suction, marine grade foam
- Water Outlet = fast flow, 30 litres per minute
- Taps = standard set (hot & cold), open & close quarter-turn
- Mixer = advanced set (combined hot & cold)
- Drain = large, for rapid emptying
- Overflow = yes, built-in, to avoid accidental overfilling
- Front Floor Panel = removable, so floor-based hoists can be accommodated for
- Hydrotherapy = optional upgrade spa system available (IPx5 rated power point required – can easily be installed by a licenced electrician)
- Spa System = self-cleaning and warm air based
- Spa air jets dispense air on the side (not centre) to avoid the risk of bruising sensitive skin
- Grab Bar = yes, available as an optional extra (sold separately – W1WBGR30)
- Assembled in Australia from local and imported components
- Long lasting fibreglass and stainless-steel construction
- Warranty = 3 year parts and labour
- Installation = licensed plumber, a major remodelling may not be required.
- Stand Alone = yes, can be added & removed easily when required eg: take it with you when moving home
- Can fit in most existing bath spaces, some shower spaces and laundries
- Safer and more comfortable bathing
- Supports independence and gives you freedom to stay in your own home longer
- Assists in pain management, soothing away aches and pains eg: arthritis
- Relaxes you for a good night sleep
- Easier personal hygiene management
- Enhances mental and emotional wellbeing
- Reduces the physical caregiving stress for the carer